Dr. Kalpit Shah, DDS
- Undergraduate Degree from University of Illinois at Chicago
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Degree from New York University College of Dentistry
- Active Membership
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS – www.cds.org)
- Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS – www.cds.org)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD – www.agd.org)
- United States Dental Institute (USDI)
Dr. Kalpit Shah and his team at Round Lake Family Dentistry offer a full range of dentistry services to patients in and around the Round Lake, IL area. Patients coming from Round Lake Beach, Grayslake, Fox Lake, Ingleside and Volo areas alike benefit from Dr. Shah’s expertise in providing general dental care and cleanings, crowns, dental implants, dentures, orthodontics including Invisalign®, teeth whitening treatments, urgent dental care, and tooth extractions.
Dr. Shah continues to take part in numerous continuing education courses to keep up to date with the current research and new advances in dentistry to provide the best possible care to his patients. Having taken more than 500 hours of CE courses, he is dedicated to lifelong learning and bringing the latest technology like Invisalign – Clear Braces, CEREC- Same Day Dentistry and Dental Implant treatment to our patients at Round Lake Dentistry.
Dr. Shah believes strongly in giving back to the community and participates in an annual “Dentistry From the Heart” event, providing FREE dental care to those in need in our Round Lake area community.
Dr. Shah looks forward to welcoming you and your family to Round Lake Family Dentistry.
What Sets Us Apart
- Accepting Most PPO Insurances
- Dental Savings Plan (For non-insured patients)
- Evening & weekend appointments available
- Emergencies seen and treated promptly
- Dental Implants - Replace Missing Teeth
- Timely toothache relief - Urgent Care
- Personalized Care to fit all patients' needs
- 0% Financing through CareCredit & Lending Club