Lucy Shah DDS
Dr. Lucy Shah holds an undergraduate degree from UMCP and a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from University of Maryland, Dental School. She completed her Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. She currently holds active memberships in the American Dental Association (ADA – ww.ada.org) and the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD – www.agd.org).
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from University of Maryland, College Park
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Active Memberships:
- American Dental Association (ADA – www.ada.org)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD – www.agd.org)
It was in New York during her residency when she met Dr. Kalpit Shah, and they work as a team to make Round Lake Family Dentistry an oral health care cornerstone of the community of Round Lake and surrounding areas.
Dr. Lucy believes strongly in continuing education and has participated in many outreach programs including a mission in Vietnam where she provided dental care to the underserved population.
Aside from practicing dentistry, Dr. Lucy loves to travel, read, and spend time with family and friends.
Dr. Lucy looks forward to meeting you and your family.
What Sets Us Apart
- Accepting Most PPO Insurances
- Dental Savings Plan (For non-insured patients)
- Evening & weekend appointments available
- Emergencies seen and treated promptly
- Dental Implants - Replace Missing Teeth
- Timely toothache relief - Urgent Care
- Personalized Care to fit all patients' needs
- 0% Financing through CareCredit & Lending Club