- Long term treatment option to replace missing teeth
- Prevent further bone loss and unsightly missing space in your smile
- Improve the appearance of your smile and restore function
Call your Round Lake Beach Dentists today @ 847-740-0217 for a FREE consultation!
Implant Placement & Restoration:
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed into your jaw bone to hold a missing tooth/teeth or bridge. For patients that require full dentures, dental implants can provide tremendous stability and provide adequate function so patients can enjoy foods they like to eat. Dental implants are an ideal option for people in good general oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury or some other reason.
Dental implant designed to replace a single tooth is composed of three parts and performed over the course of a few months.
- Titanium implant that fuses with the jawbone is placed
- The abutment that supports the crown is placed
- The porcelain crown is fitted on the abutment for a natural appearance to restore function
Your Round Lake Beach Dentists & Round Lake Dentists will work closely with a specialist if necessary to restore your implant with the right abutment and the crown to give you natural looking tooth.
What Sets Us Apart
- Accepting Most PPO Insurances
- Dental Savings Plan (For non-insured patients)
- Evening & weekend appointments available
- Emergencies seen and treated promptly
- Dental Implants - Replace Missing Teeth
- Timely toothache relief - Urgent Care
- Personalized Care to fit all patients' needs
- 0% Financing through CareCredit & Lending Club