Compost Resin Dental Fillings
- Dental decay should be treated as early as possible.
- Our clinic utilizes the latest technology and digital x-rays to detect cavities so treatment can be rendered promptly.
- Untreated cavities often lead to fractured teeth and abscesses that can require more invasive treatment such root canals and even loss of a tooth
Fillings / Composite Bonding:
Bonding is a composite resin (tooth color) filling material placed in the back teeth as well as the front teeth. A composite filling is mercury free, metal free and bonds to the tooth and strengthen the tooth by restoring most of its original shape. Restorations with composites require less removal of tooth structure than those with amalgams and do not make teeth more susceptible to breaking by weakening the tooth structure like amalgam do.
Uses of composite:
- Replace and restore tooth structure that has been damaged by decay or fracture
- Replace old and broken down amalgam (silver fillings) to restore your smile and teeth to more natural look and feel
- Fix and repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Reduce minor gaps or space between front teeth
- Improve appearance of teeth and enhance smile by hiding discoloration
What Sets Us Apart
- Accepting Most PPO Insurances
- Dental Savings Plan (For non-insured patients)
- Evening & weekend appointments available
- Emergencies seen and treated promptly
- Dental Implants - Replace Missing Teeth
- Timely toothache relief - Urgent Care
- Personalized Care to fit all patients' needs
- 0% Financing through CareCredit & Lending Club