Professional Periodontal Care in Round Lake
When periodontal disease attacks your mouth, it not only affects your gums, but also the bones that support your teeth. Many dentists warn their patients about the risk of periodontal disease, but fail to properly educate you. Here at Round Lake Family Dentistry, if we find that you need periodontal therapy, we take the necessary time to inform and educate you about how to prevent further damage caused by the common oral disease.
Several of the possible signs of periodontal disease include:
- Bloody gums
- Puffy, red gums
- Receding gums
Periodontal disease is a relatively common disease which generally occurs as a result of a build-up of plaque and calculus. There are many measures that you can take to reduce your risk of developing this condition, including maintaining proper oral hygiene and eating a healthy diet. If you are interested in scheduling a dental examination, please call us today at 847-740-0217!
What Sets Us Apart
- Accepting Most PPO Insurances
- Dental Savings Plan (For non-insured patients)
- Evening & Weekend appointments available
- Emergencies seen and treated promptly
- Dental Implants - Replace Missing Teeth
- Timely toothache relief - Urgent Care
- Personalized Care to fit all patients' needs
- 0% Financing through CareCredit & Lending Club