The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Round Lake Dentistry is dedicated to your health and well-being. During these trying times of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are taking all steps to ensure your safety.
We ask for your understanding that we will be screening every person that walks into our clinic which includes a brief questionnaire along with taking your temperature.
Please consider postponing your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
• Currently have a cough or shortness of breath
• History of significant chronic illness
• Compromised immune system
• You or a family member are considered high-risk
• You or a family member have traveled to a location with a level 3 travel notice (Washington, California, New York)
• Airline travel in the past 2 weeks
• Previously asked to self-quarantine
• Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
Our office is continually ensuring the disinfection of our office: We are cleaning 4x a day, we continually clean each room, instrument, and surface before and after each patient. Every staff member is monitored and temperatures taken twice a day.
If you have any concerns or questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
We want you to know that we are here for you.