Our Dental Services in Round Lake
We provide personalized dental treatments!
Throughout the years, dental technology has become much more advanced. These advances have allowed our dentists to deliver procedures which are more affordable, take less time, and are typically less painful than in the past. Please let our team at Round Lake Family Dentistry know how we can be of service to you.
The services we offer are as follows:
- General dentistry: We offer a variety of general dentistry services, including dental cleanings and routine yearly exams.
- Cleanings: Regular dental cleanings are a vital part of maintaining dental hygiene and preventing dental disease.
- Clear braces: To effectively straighten your teeth without the look of metal, clear braces may be right for you.
- Crowns and bridges: Bridges and crowns and effective treatments for when you have lost numerous teeth.
- Dental emergencies: When dental problems present themselves unexpectedly, trust us to handle your emergency.
- Laser dentistry: We offer laser dental treatments, which have advantages over conventional treatments.
- Dental implants: If you have a number of missing teeth, we may be able to offer you dental implants.
- Dental restorations: When you have suffered an accident, you may need restorative dental treatment.
- Dental technology: In our office, we use advanced dental technology such as digital X-rays and special cameras to ensure you receive the best treatment.
- Dentures: When half or all of your teeth have fallen out or become decayed, dentures may be the right solution.
- Fillings: Although you may take proper care of your teeth, you may need a filling once in a while to treat any cavities.
- Root canal treatment: The treatment for root canals can help free you of the pain of decaying teeth.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers are shells that are bonded to the front of chipped or discolored teeth.
- Teeth whitening: When your teeth have been discolored, our teeth whitening procedure may lighten them.
- Periodontal disease: If you suffer from periodontal disease, we may be able to offer you a solution.
When you come in for an appointment, we strive to not only treat your oral health, but also educate you on the prevention of dental diseases. This is important to us because we know just how powerful preventive dental maintenance is. To learn more about our services or preventative care, feel free to contact our team directly at 847-740-0217!
What Sets Us Apart
- Accepting Most PPO Insurances
- Dental Savings Plan (For non-insured patients)
- Evening & Weekend appointments available
- Emergencies seen and treated promptly
- Dental Implants - Replace Missing Teeth
- Timely toothache relief - Urgent Care
- Personalized Care to fit all patients' needs
- 0% Financing through CareCredit & Lending Club